We grow our produce naturally, using mushroom compost and compost that we produce from vegetable and food scraps we await to decompose and turn into rich soil. ALL Products used for pest control are natural and OMRI approved. We use shovels and hoes to create our rows and beds, and hand weed daily. We conserve water by using drip irrigation, which water the roots underground, saving water from evaporation and waste.
What We Grow:
VEGETABLES ♥ FRUITS ♥ FLOWERS – SUNFLOWERS, ZINNIAS, NASTURTIUMS, SNAP DRAGONS, CELOSIA, GLADIOLAS, FREESIA, IRIS
♥ PLANTS – VEGETABLE & HERBS ♥ FRUIT & NUT TREES – MUSCADINE GRAPES – APPLES, PEACHES, PEARS, PLUMS
♥ BAKED GOODS (Vegan & Gluten Free)- FLOWER POWER SUGAR COOKIES, DECADENT FUDGE BROWNIES, MUFFINS, SCONES, CUPCAKES, FRUIT TARTS, POLENTA WITH VEGGIES, HOLIDAY BREADS, ROLLS
The farm is constantly transitioning depending on the season. You can purchase fresh vegetables, herbs and sunflowers a few different ways.
- Visit Bambi’s Country Farm – Call to schedule a time to visit
- Place an Order on-line, then pick it up at the farm
- Visit us at a local Farmer’s Market
– Thursday 12p-4p High Springs Farmer’s Market
NE Railroad Avenue, along tracks east of Visitors Center
- Become a regular weekly or bi-weekly delivery or pick-up/customer